16. March 2016 by swissfitchick
I feel the urge to talk in lists today. For some strange reason. We know by now that usually I fly all over the place, cause that is my kind of scene, but seeing that I can barely keep track of my own person these days, much less of the things I say, I better keep things in order here on the blog.
All over the place on last Saturday’s 70’s Birthday party at the gym. My feet still hurt from 4 hours nonstop dancing and I never wanted to leave the Photo Booth. I am not going to question your judgement, so play up. Play on, playette, Play on, playette.
Hang on. I need a close up of this one.
Having said that, I confess that when I happen to stumble over an old blogpost of mine (not literally, cause that would be awkward, but still. You know what I’m sayin’ right?) I am torn between snorting (😅) and losing my shit (😱). I find it kinda elusive that this should have been written by me and sometimes I am convinced that some ass Hacker-MoFo did his business on here. So you better not hold me accountable for the words which come out of my phalanges.
If you haven’t noticed yet, but I’m sure you did, I downloaded emoticons on my Mac, cause I am slow like that 🐌. I also have no Snapchat, cause it scares the shit out of me. Maybe this is the age that kicks in 😳. Like Mom, who yells into the phone whenever I call, cause she still thinks she’s using a phone from 1965 📞 . K, Emoticon galore will stop now. This is getting ridiculous otherwise 🔫. Only this: Except you are Hugh Jackman, Lenny Kravitz, Jake Gyllenhall, Liam Neeson, Chris Hemsworth or Jude Law, never send me this: 😗. I don’t want an eyes-wide-open kissface that looks like it’s fucking terrified of my lips. Not that kind of operation, she says.
Didn’t I just say I will talk in lists today? #listfail
Ok, hang on, the blogday is still young.
- I did 16.3. of the CrossFit Games Open. But I did #NotMyFirstMuscleUp. The rebel in me almost strove for a fail, cause the #MyFirstMuscleUp posts made me wanna slap someone in tha face. Now you may run for shelter or realize that there’s a good chance I am exaggerating, cause I have been known to be a little dramatic when telling stories. But still. At least I tried and fought like a lion, cause that’s what the cool kids do.
- To make up for it, I swaggered around as a
number girljudge and forced my athletes into smiling selfies. Cause that what number girlsBlondes do.
- Also, I totally talked about Body Image and Boobs on Radio X, The Englishshow. Cause that’s what freaks like Gaynor and I do. My 10 year’s English Bestie brought me as her guest into the show and she will also blog about it this week. We had a blast and of course I wished for Eminem Gangsta beats and Co., cause Thug Love Bro, Thug Love. We dedicated Eye of the Tiger to my Mike, played Suicide Blonde to celebrate our own crowns, plus digged out this old gem. Holy Shit.
Here’s the podcast – we start at 0:40:00!
- Instead of finally getting a Whole
paycheckFoods in Basel, they opened up Dunking Doughnuts. Look at this. I can’t even. Are you fucking kidding me.
Ok, so I made it to solid four points in this list. Bear with me – this must do it for today’s Thinking Out Loud – by my lovely Canadian Blend Amanda!