13. November 2014 by swissfitchick
Twice in a row Eminem. I am clearly a fan. But you will have to get used to be without me for a while. Enjoy the silence. Cause I’ll be back sooner than you wish.
I was tagged in this survey by one of my favorite blogger and a REAL friend – means, she is one of the few bloggers I actually met in real life. She lived with me for a week in my (back then) TINY apartment – even though we haven’t met before – and we created the biggest mess on Earth and had the BEST week of the year. Now we are sisters. I always wished for one.
I am proud to be mentioned as one of her favorite blogs to read. What an honor!
Now on to those questions – be aware people, this will be the last post written by me for the next 14 days or so. I might check in 1-2 times, but other than that I will be off. BUT – I have an AMAZING pipeline of guest writers. Seriously, COME AND READ.
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
These guys are the worst in giving me all kinds of names.
2. Pfanne (means pan and comes from Pfaendler, my last name)
3. Liebs (‘Dear’ – by my Bestie)
4. Sista (by my bro, obv.)
Four jobs I have had:
1. Flight Attendant at Swissair (European and North Atlantic)
2. Co Worker in Development Work Projects in the third world
4. Social Worker
1. Sex and the City 1
2. Sex and the City 2
4. Some like it hot
Four books I’d recommend:
As Laura, I go with blogs. I do read tons of books, but I still read more blogs.
1. Elisabeth Akinwale. A Mom and a successful CrossFitter – a huge inspiration to me.
2. Clean Eats Fast Feets – I only discovered Meghan’s blog a few months ago, but I feel a strong bond between us AND she is my queen of words. My English is better because of her.
3. Jillfit – She says some smart stuff regarding getting your mind back to normal when it comes to nutrition and fitness. I don’t agree 100% with everything she says, but I love her approach.
4. Coffee Addict Greta – unfortunately this lady took a break from blogging. Her pics, her sense for fashion and words are simply amazing.
Four places I have lived:
1. Zurich (lived there for 3.5 years with my Ex)
2. San Diego ( to study English in 1998)
3. Philippines (for my Development Work Projects in 2007)
4. Berlin (Social work studies in 2008)
Four places I have been:
1. Ile de la Réunion
2. USA (NY, Boston, Chicago, Atlanta, San Diego, LA, San Francisco)
3. All over Europe (Spain, Italy, Czech, Germany, France, Portugal, Greece, Danmark, Netherlands)
4. Bali, Thailand
Aaaaahahaha. Don’t be fooled. I can NOT surf by any means. I can not even STAND on this damn thing for 0.0000467256724 seconds. Even though I tried. #FAIL. But of course I can pose like a boss.
Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. In my bed (Sleeping. Or what did you think.)
2. Spain (only a few days to go!)
3. At the box
4. In the mountains with my snowboard
Four things I don’t eat/drink:
1. Wine (very rare)
3. Mc Donald’s Burgers
Four of my favorite foods/drinks:
I swear, I am a healthy living blogger who lives healthily. Really.
Four TV shows that I watch: (or rather used to watch when they were still on)
1. Sex and the City
2. King of Queens
3. Prince of Belair
4. Big Bang Theory (only in English)
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. My vacation in Tel Aviv&Spain
2. ‘ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH’ – Challenge at the box
3. Christmas Markets
1. Damn, Shit, Fuck (I felt bad to pick for number 1-3 only swear words so I figured I bundle them to one….)
2. Annnnnderst (Swiss German – I can not translate this. It’s NOT dirty :-))
Four People I Tag:
And a last selfie before I leave you. This is NOT me going on vacation. This is me starting a normal
monsterday with my monsterbag – on my bike. Including: 2 sets of workout clothes, 2 pairs of training shoes, ALL THE FOOD, laptop, drinking bottle, jump rope, wallet and all that jazz, showerstuff, and a warm cardigan in case it gets cold at the office.
Pick 2-3 questions and answer!
Can you surf?
Bye bye Loves, see you later!! And again – check in for those guest posts!! Brilliant!