17. July 2014 by swissfitchick
Thanks to one of my favorite blends (Blend = Blogger/Friend – yes?) Amanda, I can link up to her THINKING OUT LOUD campaign today – means, I write along as I think. ………… YES. I can actually think. I know, amazing.
1. I might look a little weird when I think though. Even more when I talk while walking. Look at that pout.
2. Can’t beat my fight-while-workout-face. Yesterday morning we practised kipping pull ups at Crossfit. Jessica the coach was so nice to make a movie of my first kipping pull ups – which still look like crab but hey, it’s a learning process.
3. Let’s stay with Crossfit for a second – the video of the Swiss Team Challenge back in June is published. I recommend watching it – it’s beyond cool. When I watched it I was thrown back immediately to that day and that amazing and unique atmosphere in the box. SO AWESOME.
4. Let’s send some vibes to my Crossfit Coaches so they will play this song in the box for our WOD’s. Thanks to this girl I am obsessed with Gramatik since months now, plus I think it is the perfect sound for crazy Crossfit freakness.
5. The direct opposite: Joyce Jonathan. J’adore this lady, my God. Beautiful woman, beautiful voice.
6. The hike on Saturday. When we arrived in top, I saw this.
I might be 36 years old and female, but I REALLY want to play around with one of these one day. My uncle (a farmer) let me drive his tractor when I was a little girl – one of my most favorite childhood memories. I felt like the badass tractor queen.
7. When I did my workout on Tuesday morning at the gym, I was asked to take part in a fitness photoshooting for the website of one of the trainers. It was super spontaneous but fun! I am curious how the pics turned out and hope I will be allowed to share some of them with you!
Let’s ignore the fact that I had my worst hair day (not even only bad, but worst). I may or may not haven’t washed my hair for about 4 days. #shithappens Thank God for braids and ponytails.
Don’t look for it, I am not in that picture 🙂
8. My Couch arrived!! Time to inaugurate. #stopit #twss
So, my brain is empty. I stop thinking for today.
Besides that, I am hungry. And I will stop posting gifs now, promised.
I hope you are having a wonderful day sweet faces!!
Did you ever drive a tractor or a dredger?
Current favorite workout song? I need ideas!!