3. January 2014 by swissfitchick
……about THIS girl!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!
I hope you will have wonderful birthday tomorrow!! All of us wish you only the best so check out your blend’s blogs for more love for you.
The host: Arman
And here are my 10 things to make this day even better for you.
1. Amanda and me are Europeans. YES, I know, she is Canadian and lives in Canada, but ACTUALLY she is polish and that means she is
almost like me. We’re Europeans. And that makes us even better friends. Ha!
This is really creepy. It gets even worse, listen up….
2. We’re long lost sisters.
Inofficially. One day, we had a longer email chat and she declared me to be her older sister and I did so for her to be my younger one. And if you look at the pic, we really look alike. She’s the coffee, I’m the cream. Makes totally sense. And is getting out of creepy hands now. I swear, I don’t stalk usually. This is an exception. And my intentions are good and harmless.
3. Snowboard Chicks.
BUT there’s another thing why I love her – she is my snowboard twin!! I LOVE snowboarding and I can so relate when she talks about it. Living near the Swiss Alps, there’s no way not to know how to ski or snowboard.
4. Beauty tips. I am really lazy in following beauty tips, and I skip them all the time when flipping through a magazine. Not the ones from Amanda – they kind of are so simple yet so useful, even lazy me manages to follow them. For example cleaning your eyeshadow brush with baby shampoo. Totally works. And drybrushing. Happens DAILY!!
Speaking of beauty – I am so relieved that I am not the only one obsessed with nailpolish. Seriously, I thought I am not normal. Ok, I AM not normal, but at least I am not alone with this.
7. Making me smile.
I love that she manages to put a smile on my face whenever I get a reply on my comment, a comment on my blog, a tweet or an email from her. Of course I love the emails the most, since they are more personal and longer. Anywho, interacting with this girl is fabulous!
8. Oats, Kabocha and Chocolate!! I’m so thrilled that these 3 deliciousnesses are appearing on this girls’ blog very frequently. Cause they are my obsession as well and I just love to drool over her fantastic pics of all the delicious food!
When I first read Amanda’s story, I was deeply touched. And then I continued to read her blog and I turned into one of her biggest
stalker fans. I love what Amanda accomplished, how she made her way back to life out of a deep Eating Disorder and how strong, relaxed and wonderful she is today. SUCH AN INSPIRATION!!
10. The day we will get to meet.
Cause we will!! I don’t know when, but it’s going to happen, I know it. And I love this day already now!! Just so you don’t forget how we both look together girl, here is the pic of the two of us again. I hope we will get to make a ‘real’ one in the near future.
Yours old lovin’ Swiss Sista