8. November 2013 by swissfitchick
My first confessions post. Wait, I need a second.
1. Taking selfies at the gym can be addicting. It’s a good motivation if I don’t want to go to do my workout – I look at one and remember the good feeling I had when I was there. But that’s not all – there is the #emptytwerk revolution going on and I am in. When I took these selfies, there were PEOPLE. I almost had a freaking heart attack. Because, before I take a picture of myself, I look around me as if I were about to steal something. Worse than taking a selfie is someone watching you do it.
Are you in?? Show off those twerks!!
2. This is how I move since leg day on Tuesday.
3. I can not remember when the last time was that I ate from a plate – probably in the restaurant on my weekend trip. If I eat my own food, I eat it out of a tupperware, or a bowl. Is it just me or does food taste better out of a bowl? Same goes with smoothies – they are eaten with a spoon. Believe me. They taste better like that. To top it all, eat them out of a pretty mason jar and you will feel royal.
4. My typing is the worst. I am not educated in the touch system and smash the keys in a finger chaos. Which leads to a gazillion typos per post. My most frequents are: favortie, seflies, ususal, my (instead of me), vicaraciously (which I have NO idea how it is written or spelled correctly and I always need LEO for this word), oh, and the best one is GOOD LICK. You know what that is supposed to mean in a correct way, right? RIGHT?? Good. Happens all the time, I swear! Speaking of typos – my fingers are WAY too big for my phone screen. I fall into a little crisis everytime I have to write a text and make 100 of stupid- %&eç&*//(“rt*/gv typos!
5. I am so jealous of my American and Canadian friends who can go Shopping in the evening or on Sundays. ‘After dinner, we made a trip to Target.’ WAIT. WHAT??? Shopping after dinner??? Our stores are closed at 6:30, some maybe at 8pm – and then we have VERY few supermarkets with a limited offer that are open until 10pm and on Sunday. I need to move.
Story to that: When I lived in San Diego for 3 months, I made a new membership at the gym and asked: ‘What are the opening hours?’ Trainer: ‘Errr….what do you mean?’ Me (irritated): ‘Well…when does it open in the morning, close in the evening?’ Trainer (amused):’ Well ma chère, this gym is called 24hours – which means we are open ALL THE TIME.’ Me: Fainting. (ok, that’s a joke. haha).
6. When God distributed the sense of orientation and geographical sense, I must have been busy doing something else, because I have none. Not only do I have no freaking clue where everyone in the world is if they don’t live 100km around me, I also forget directions the second after I walked them. Imagine me every time I visit a restaurant walking into the kitchen on my way back from the ladiesrooms there. #irritatedcooksstaringatme
7. When I was 13 years old, I was in love with David Hasselhoff. I went to his concert and stood in the first row, screaming: ‘David, David, David!!!’ – I also wore a purple sweater with his head on it and K.I.T.T. I wore it to school, too. Together with my glasses.
Can we still be friends?
7. BUT, I changed my taste and I wasn’t more obsessed by any voice than Samu’s from Sunrise Avenue. Give this song to your loved one. It’s so so so so (did I say so?) beautiful.
8. Sometimes I have these hysterical laugh attacks. For example, when I want to tell a funny story and it’s in my head and I have to laugh so hard I can not even tell the story. It’s when my brother rolls his eyes, saying:’ Oh, no, please no. Here we go again. I see you in 2 hours when she’s able to talk again.’ It’s NOT funny for those listening, because well, they didn’t hear the story yet. But I can not help it, it happens over and over again – and it’s really embarrassing.
9. Obviously I am addicted by animated gifs. I should stop now.
What is your confession??
Could you please say that you can relate to one of mine? (It’s ok if you lie to make me feel better)