20. August 2013 by swissfitchick
Good morning! Instead of a recipe, I will join in an award nomination today – my lovely friend and blogger Amanda nominated me for the sunshine award, which is so nice of her and I am more than happy to join in this fun and answer her questions.
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
1. If you had to move to another country, where would you move and why?
California, and if possible, San Diego. I spent 2 months there many years ago and I fell in love. I am a fan of the US, and California just offers the pleasure of living near the beach, cities and hills. My dream!
2. Would you rather live in the country or in the city?
CITY. I am totally a citygirl. As much as I love to go outdoors, enjoy the nature or relaxing on a quiet place for a few days, I ALWAYS miss the sweet hectic of a city and all its offerings. Though it is important for me to live close to nature like I do now in Zurich (forest and lake) or in Basel (park, forest, hills).
3. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
Professional Travel Blogger. I mean, who doesn’t want a job where you can go and try out new hotels and places??
4. What’s your favourite part of your body?
Eyes, lips, legs. Ok, these are three, but oh well, I like 3 parts of my body.
5. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I used to dance Rock’n Roll when I was about 11 or so. Yeah, I was hilarious like that. It looked really stupid me dancing Rock’n Roll, believe me and I did not have on of these cool dresses! Thank God I switched to Hip Hop as a teenager, which I was much better in🙂
6. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
Loosen up, let go and enjoy the moment.
7. What are some of your favourite books?
Everything that plays around 1800 – 1900. Especially fictive women stories. Or the books from Nora Roberts. They might not me super intellectual, but I just LOVE the easiness, romance and entertainment in her books.
8. If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
Hmm. I think I would write the story of my Mom how she grew up. She had such an interesting/funny/tough childhood and teenage years. I love to hear all about it when she tells stories from back then. Now I need a name for this book. Suggestions?
9. Name three things hanging out in your fridge door.
Essie Nail color, Chamapgne, Nut butter. Essential things in my life, believe me.
10. What do you want to be remembered for?
That I was a smiling person.
1. If someone would produce a movie about you, who would you want to play your role?
2. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
3. What would you change in this world if you had the power?
4. Speaking of power – if you could chose, what superpower would you want to own?
5. What was your career aspiration when you were a kid?
6. Where is your favorite place in this world?
7. And which place do you dream of visiting one day?
8. How do you get through your day – cycling, walking, public transport, car?
9. When was your last dinner out and what did you get?
10. Do you know how your parents would have called you if you were a boy?
Kushboo @ Kushboo’s Blog
Gina @ Health, Love and Chocolate
Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl
Heather @ Kiss my Broccoli
Sloane @ Strength in Freedom
Lisa @ Lisa Lately
Lindsay @ Cotter Crunch
Courtney @ Star Systemz
Laura @ Sprint 2 the table
Danielle @ Comfort Food
That’s it for today! Now go ahead and answer 2-3 questions – Amanda’s or mine!