8. May 2013 by swissfitchick
Oh well. I wasn’t so good in taking pictures of my food lately. I don’t know, sometimes it just happens that I am too busy to stuff my face and I forget to take snaps. Does that happen to you bloggers? So for today’s Wednesday-Foodporn-Day, I just show you random meals I had the last few days, some are even from Tuesday.
If you read Monday’s post, you know that I stopped the Whole30 challenge earlier than planned. So instead of today being the last day, I started to reintegrate some eliminated food into my meals for the last few days. I still feel great, since I I found out with a few food experiments what my body approves and what not. My mealplan isn’t that different from the Whole30, but definitely not as restrictive.
So let’s get to this – a few of the pictures you already saw on the blog, I hope you don’t mind!
Saturday morning: Paleo Pancakes, Coconut Water
Grilled mixed fish, steamed Asparagus sprinkled with parmesan
Egg&Whites Sunny Side up as big as my head, cherry tomatoes
Monday lunch: Chicken & Sweet Potato
Scrambled Cinnamon Eggwhites with coconut butter
Throughout the week : Omeletts in all variations
And along with that, all day long…..hydrating. Green Tea till noon, later in the day lemon water or herb teas, sometimes coconut water.
I did not have alcohol in more than a month now and will have my first CHEERS TOMORROW – on my BIRTHDAY!!!!
Pancakes, Smoothies or Waffles?
When is your birthday??
- WIAW#14 – What I ate Wednesday – Adapted Routine and adapted Mexican Scramble (swissfitchick.wordpress.com)
- Getting used to morning workouts and WIAW (onthegofitness.wordpress.com)
- WIAW# – What I ate Wednesday – Start of the Whole30 (swissfitchick.wordpress.com)
- What I ate Wednesday#14 – Brainfood and Healthy Chocolate Pudding (swissfitchick.wordpress.com)