7. May 2013 by swissfitchick
It’s time for breakfast! I can assure you, that this is probably one of the most simple pancake recipe you have ever seen or made. It takes you approximately 10 minutes (max!), and believe me, this small effort pays off! I had them for breakfast on Sunday and they are supertasty. Not only that – I was so thrilled that they turned out so green!! Maybe you dislike the color, then you could add in some cacao-powder….but I love them green.
And because of that, I’d say they fit into the #strangebutgood category….
PLUS, they will go up on the recipe collection for #RECIPEFRIDAY!!
Ingredients (for 2 large ones or 3 small ones):
1/2 ripe avocado (or banana)
If you don’t like avocado – you can simply substitute it with a small ripe banana!
1 tbsp oatbran
4 drops liquid vanilla stevia or 1 tbsp stevia powder
1 tsp vanilla
Mash avocado together with the eggwhites.
In an other bowl, mix oatbran with vanilla and stevia.
Mix dry and wet ingredients together, whisk well.
Cook in a skillet over medium heat.
Most important: Top with your favorite toppings!
- Nut butter
- Protein Frosting
- Cacao Frosting (Cacao Powder mixed with water and nutbutter)
- Chopped nuts
- Chopped Fruit
What is your favorite pancake topping? My homemade applesauce and raw almond butter!
Favorite Avocado Recipe? Mine is definitely my Guac-Hummus or Chocolate-Avocado-Pudding!
- Tuesday Recipes – Delicious Experiments (swissfitchick.wordpress.com)
- Coconut-Banana-Protein-Pancakes (swissfitchick.wordpress.com)
- Easy and Quick Chocolate Avocado Pudding (truefoodlove.wordpress.com)
- Vanilla protein pancakes (godmorninghealthy.wordpress.com)
- Eggstraordinary Pancakes (flakeandcake.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday Recipes – Refresh yourself! (swissfitchick.wordpress.com)
- Avocado Banana Spinach Smoothie (peachesandcake.com)