9. April 2013 by swissfitchick
Welcome to Recipe Tuesday! Since Kierston from Candyfit.net is hosting a recipe campaign every Friday, I will from now on link up my recipes on her page, for more people to see! If you want to be inspired by more recipes, head over to her page on Friday and check out her recipes and all the linked up ones!!
So today, I have the easiest yet very delicious recipe for you. If you ever come home and are tired of cooking up something but still want to keep it clean and light, this one is perfect. It takes about 10 minutes from starting until sitting down and digging in!
Let me introduce you to the:
2 handful spinach
1 tbsp oatbran or nutritional yeast
Cooking Spray or 1 tsp coconut oil
A dash of each: pepper, oregano, chives
- Mash/Cutmix the eggwhites with the spinach and the herbs.
- Mix in the oatbran or nutritional yeast
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray or melt the coconut oil on middle heat
- Pour the egg-spinach-mix into the skillet
- Let cook for about 4 minutes, then fold – cook for 3 minutes, fold again etc, until fully cooked.
What is your favorite vegetable?
Mines are spinach, pumpkin, asparagus