4. December 2012 by swissfitchick
Yesterday, Jessie from jessielovestorun nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I feel SO honored and lucky!!!
You should definitely click over to her blog, Jessie is such a positive inspiration to everyone, I am looking forward to her posts every day!
Here is how the award works:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know
7 things about myself:
1. In the year 2007 I went to the Philippines for 3,5 months to do project work in development work. It was a dream coming true though it was hard – to see this poverty sometimes made me feel helpless, desperate and so sad. Still, it was one of the happiest time in my life even though I lived without power and running water. The thankful smiles of the kids touched me and made my heart melt every day. If you can help someone with just a little effort is worth a thousand.
2. I am a morning person. If I happen to oversleep, I can not wake up for the whole day. I love the early hours, I am the most energized and active in this timeframe. That is also the reason why I workout first thing in the morning!
3. I love green tea. I am obsessed!!
4. I like to pose silly for pictures (or just like that). There are so many very silly pictures of me existing. Maybe I should clean them up one day.
5. I am a snowboarder. Well, not really. I know how to snowboard and I can ride the slopes pretty well. But there are just a few days a year I head off to the Swiss mountains to enjoy the snow and sun. It’s actually a pity, cause it is absolutely beautiful up there!!
6. I am a passionate runner. I do my strength training too, 3-4 times a week, but my favorite cardio workout is running.
7. My favorite foods are:
Now let me know a fact about you PLEASE!!!
Have a great Tuesday!