20. November 2012 by swissfitchick
Sorry. I had to add more pics of the party. It just was so much fun.
Ok, and today some more detoxing is happening around here! I feel really good. I love everything that is on the plan! Thank you Danielle! Today’s task is going shopping for at least 30 minutes in my favorite store. Well I guess, I can handle that! 🙂
I just have to remind me every day to take a shower. Since I do not absolve sweaty workouts I kind of don’t feel the need of washing myself. Eeek!!!
I was asked to share some recipes! I had both of them for breakfast but I guess you can also make it for lunch or dinner or even for a snack.
Ingredients: (4 servings)
- 150g Quinoa
- 2,5 tbs unsweetened chocolate powder
- 1tbs gingerbreadspice
- 2-3 tbs stevia
- 2 tbs cinnamon
- 1 apple
- 1/2 lemon
- 250g low fat plain yogurt
- almond butter
- Cook Quinoa with 4 dl water in a pan for about 15 minutes
- Let it cool off
- Add chocolate powder, stevia, cinnamon and gingerbreadspice
- Add juice of the 1/2 lemon
- grate the apple and add to quinoa
- Add 3 tbs low fat plain yogurt
- Top with 2 tbs almond butter
I heated the Quinoa up again and then added yogurt and AB. As it is cold these days a warm breakfast comforts me.
APPLE PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
That’s the easiest!!
- Grate 1 apple
- Add 1 scoop of protein powder ( I used Vanilla Blend from Sunwarrior)
- Add 2 ts stevia
- Add 1 ts cinnamon
- Add 1 ts nutmeg
- Add 0,5-1dl unsweetened almond milk or water
- Blend all of it
Yesterday night Sandro and me went to a concert here in Zurich. Seeed played, it’s one of my favorite bands. It is not everyone’s taste, it’s a Reaggae/Dancehall group from Berlin composed of 14 guys. Their texts are in German and English. THEY ROCK!!!! I was dancing and freaking out in the croud of fans.